Casual Position (approximately 15 hours a week with the potential to increase hours and/ or convert to a permanent position)
Seeking a highly motivated, proactive and passionate individual to work within our small team. As an office all-rounder, you will be responsible for a myriad of day-to-day tasks including managing stock inventory, dispatching of orders for online & wholesale, customer service emails & more.
- Stock inventory management
- Dispatch online orders & assist with wholesale orders
- Customer service emails
- Assist with influencer gifting
- Any other office related tasks to ensure operations at Tiny Trove are running smoothly
Key Accountability Areas
- Dispatching of online orders in a timely manner and ensuring care is given to the packing of orders
- Attention to detail to minimize any packing errors
- Overall organisation of stock room
- Addressing and rectifying any issues with orders
- Good communication skills when delivering customer service over email & in-person (sometimes)
Attributes, Values and Behaviours
- A team focused collaborator and initiator
- A highly motivated, proactive person with a willingness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and responds well to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise
- Takes pride in providing great customer service
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- Good time management
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 4 December 2020.